Green curry is just a flavorful as it looks. It can be really spicy, or mild, depending on what you use to make it green. We've given you a few options below:
- 1/8 tsp of curry powder
- 2 tsp of coconut milk or coconut cream
- 6 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 broth bag of Millie's Thai Lemongrass Sipping Broth
- 8 ounces of boiling water
- optional 1 slice of jalapeno pepper (for a spicier experience)
1) Steep 1 Millie's Thai Lemongrass broth bag in 8 ounces of boiling water for at least 4 minutes. Make sure to squeeze the broth bag to get all the flavor out.
2) Add all the other ingredients into a blender with the steeped broth. Blend until everything is combined.
3) Garnish with basil leaf or chili powder for a spicier experience. Enjoy right away.