Elote corn is all the rage and we've incorporated it into a fall favorite with just a couple of ingredients. You can make it as spicy as you want (see below)
- 1 tbsp of corn
- squeeze of lime (optional)
- 1 tbsp of salsa (chipotle salsa gives the best flavor)
- 1 Millie's Spicy Tortilla broth bag
- 8 ounces of boiling water
1) Steep 1 Millie's Spicy Tortilla broth bag in 8 ounces of boiling water for 4 minutes. Make sure the squeeze the bag to get all the flavor out.
2) Add all of the ingredients and the steeps broth into a blender. Pulse until the corn is fully blended with the broth. For a spicier broth, add more salsa. Enjoy right away.