Chex Mix is a classic snack mix that's perfect for parties or just as a snack. Making one that stands out above the rest depends entirely on the spices you use. A quick sprinkle of Millie's Sipping broth from the packet will make all the difference. It's easy to make and can be customized with a variety of ingredients to suit your taste.
- 4 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup mixed nuts (such as peanuts, almonds, and cashews)
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavored bagel chips or other bite-sized crackers
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 Millie's Sipping Broth bags (dry, any flavor)
- Preheat your oven to 250°F (120°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips or crackers.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in the contents from the Millie's Sipping Broth bags.
- Pour the butter mixture over the cereal mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the Chex Mix cool before serving.